TO DOWNLO@D THE MP3, MP4, 3GP VIDEO THAT BROUGHT YOU TO THIS P@GE, CLL1CK IM@GE BE-LOW AND DOWNLO@D WILL ST@RT INST@TLY
The BI Science Scholarships is awarded to International students who are interested in pursing a scholarship opportunity for study at Norwegian Business School – Norway. Some scholarships cover partial or full tuition for the first year only while others can cover partial or full tuition for up to two-years if the student achieves the academic progression requirements.
Some MSc International Scholarships may also include a one-time stipend to assist with living expenses in the first semester. The stipend amount is determined after an individual assessment of each applicant..
Application Deadline: 1st March 2020
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Norwegian Business School – Norway
Type: Master degree
Value of Awards: Varies
Number of Awardees: A maximum of 25 scholarships are available for the academic year commencing Autumn 2020
- Applicants must be International Students
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelors degree program
- Applicants must be demonstrating strong academic performance
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
- Write a scholarship application letter, maximum one-page, outlining why you are deserving of this scholarship and how your academic record qualifies you for consideration.
- Upload the scholarship application letter with your complete application for admission on the online application portal.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information