Have you been asking, what is Auchi Cut Off Mark For All Courses in 2019? Ask no more because that is what I will show you in this article, I know that by landing on this page that you are an aspirant of Auchi Polytechnic, even if you are not you need to know it.
WHAT IS AUCHI POLYTECHNIC MINIMUM CUT OFF MARK IN 2019
What does minimum cut off mark means?
Minimum cut off mark simply means the lowest or smallest cut off mark.
Auchi Polytechnic minimum cut off mark is 120 any thing less than 120 will not be accepted, that means if you get 119 you will not be accepted except 120 and above.
NOTE : Some courses may be higher than 120.
did you know that before you buy auchi polytechnic post UTME form you need to have the following:
- You must have chosen Auchi poly as your first or second choice.
- You must have at least 5 credit passes in your O’ level such as WAEC, NECO, NABTEB etc.
- You must get their minimum cut off mark as I have told you before that some courses cut off mark may be higher than 120.
I know that I have answer some of your questions but we have not reach were we are going, let go.
AUCHI CUT OFF MARK FOR ALL COURSES IN 2019
That is what you have been trying to see but do not worry I will reveal it to you now, The minimum cut of mark is 120, see the cut off mark for each courses in achi poly below :
- Photographer – 120
- General Art and Design – 120
- Fashion Design and Clothing technology – 120
- Urban and regional planning – 150
- Hospitality management – 150
- Estate management – 150
- Food technology – 150
- Agriculture and Bio environment engineering techniques – 150
- Chemistry engineering technology – 150
- Agric technology – 150
- Ceramics technology – 150
- Office technology and management – 150
- Statistics – 150
- Polymer technology – 150
- Building technology – 150
- Architectural technology – 150
- Quantity surveying – 150
- Mineral and petroleum resources engineering technology – 150
- Survey and Geoinformatics – 150
- Public administration – 160
- Banking and finance – 160
- Marketing – 160
- Science laboratory technology – 180
- Mechanical engineering technology – 180
- Electrical and electronic engineering – 180
- Mass communication – 180
- Accountancy – 180
- Civil engineering technology – 180
- Business administration – 180
- Computer science – 180
That is all for now on Auchi cut off mark for all courses.
Did your have any question? ask using the comment box below.
See What others students are reading now!
- Universities That Accept Below 180 In JAMB (COMPLETE LIST)
- 4 Easy Steps To Print Original Jamb Result 2019
- Top 8 Best Law University In Nigeria in 2019